Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册
Voter Verifications || Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

MY 8 BIG events

hmmm, today is de LAST day of 2008....
In this such meaningful time, de LAST's post of 2008 is posted
here..When i recall this year, 2008 is a uncertain year 2me...
many things happended during 2008....
...no matter the things directly or indirectly influences me....
Of course there r some leasons tat i should learnt from tat...
learnt 2grow..learnt 2face...learnt 2treasure....

Before welcoming the 2009...
let me recall de MY 8 BIG events in 2008

1) 1st time lose wallet
Duirng tis CNY 11/2/2008 , i was lost my wallet
while i came down the car to meet my friends in restoran...
This was also the de 1st time i lost my whole wallet
- IC, driving liciense ,ATM card ,ID card,angpows and cash
all2gether.....But, for wat a surprise is...one man found it..
and came finding me with his sister ..
Within half an hour if i not mistaken, they came with 2car
at nitez... slowly finding my house address...for juz wanna
return me bck my wallet....
Thanks guan yin leh...they found my house..i got wat i lost
within half an hour...btw, they dun even wanna any rewards
from me...
Really unbelievable 2me tat i had such "gui ren" in 2008...
Thanks "gui ren(s)"...


2) my 1st vote for malaysia
8/3/2008 was the date i vote mY 1st vote....
In de age of 21 years old, i was so luckly tat
my 1st time registration as the voter can had a chance to vote for
the 13th general election of my country...
These 308 election was a surprise 4me...
I also realized tat hw
importance of a SINGLE vote....tat can CHANGE our country !
As wat Barack Obama said:" Yes, we can! "


3) my 1st "bar" in university
1st time being "bar"...but unluckily i dun hv such luck...haha..
thanks lecturer...


4) my 1st accident @ petrol station
Not being crashed by a car/motor,
No ppl injured,
juz me being frighten ,
and my car being "polluted" by the gushing shell petrol...


5) my 1st crisis @ investment
haiz...from
the US subprime mortgage crisis
till worldwide economic crisis...
i found unexpected loss in my investment...
some even lost until 60%.....
Really unexpected & unbelievable...


6) my 1st time crying @ camp
de 1st time i participated the Tzu Qing's camp
第12届中南马慈青生活营...
haha..y i'm crying? hmmm..paiseh..dun wan tell u lah...


7) my 1st one week camp
de 1st time i participated 7days 任意门假日营 in my life....
it was really a memorable days for me....
to play/learn/dance with the participants...


8) my xmas 1st turkey
24,25/2/2008 Xmas @ Sunway & Kensington
It was de 1st time i can celebrating the Xmas
with all my best friends @Sunway..
Although most of our time was ice-skating there...
but it was really memorable...
While @ Kensington..it was such a memorable Xmas's eve in my life tOO...
coz v ate the "3kg" turkey by only 3 plates...1kg/plates leh...
haiz...v also made so many "projects" after having tat "3kg" turkey...


☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘─╮∴°
╭┴──┤牛轉 ├╮
│o o│乾坤 │●°
╰┬──╯   │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍ/∴☆.


An early wish to my friends... . hapi new year 2009~~



1 comment:

  1. haha! i know wat's da reason u cried in da camp! i know i know, but i dun wan to tell u oso. ^^
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!

    ReplyDelete

Check Summons

Check Summons
Check Summons for PDRM Traffic