Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册
Voter Verifications || Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Xmas 08

hmmm.....
still the same place - sunway pyramid....
haha...
but added more ppls + ice-skating + 笼的传人

it's quite suprise 4me...
while i @sunway pryramid...the crowrd ppl...made me
dun ever felt the economic crisis is happening nw...

and the most unforgetable thing is
my legs so pain after ice-skating....even after today...
haha...i ady 7-8 year havent play it....


tis is wat i also dunno..


ice-skating...


@ McD


my ang ang...hand gloves ...


1...2....3....yeah


rm1.oo 笼的传人 tissue


wah....lOOk @ it..slaver also coming out~~~


merry xmas n hapi new year~


golden deers leh... beautiful or not?


red santa claus


green santa claus..1st time c it..haha...


the last photo @sunway

2 comments:

  1. wow...xiao long bao n ice skatin! next time i can ask u 2 go vf me le! ^^my frens r borin 2 go vf me cuz v almost went there every sem break..@v@ hehe... ur Xmas oso not bad! but where's ur turkey pic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nice trip but not perfect.... left some regrets...

    ReplyDelete

Check Summons

Check Summons
Check Summons for PDRM Traffic