Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册
Voter Verifications || Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1st day of working life

Yesterday,
it was my 1st day of work after the 22 years of study life!
My 1st day of work seem quite lucky coz i can tumbang
the manager car 2the office...
i dont hv 2 wait the bus & lrt too...
hehe...tis save me a lot of sleeping time...
When i reached office,
i got a pan cake tat baked by manager too..haha..

During the working hours, i have to study the software
and user manual...luckily, my seniors r quite patient and
willing 2teach me...haiz...but,they r really busy also...
busy receiving call ..meeting..until lack of time teaching me..
sometimes,i read the manual also cant understand coz it
need some practices in PC...Whole day studying that stuff,
i nearly fall asleep..really tired and sienz...
...hope tis week i can digest it fully
then i no need sit the whole day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Summons

Check Summons
Check Summons for PDRM Traffic