Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册
Voter Verifications || Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"presentation" again..

yeah...today is my 1st job interview for permanent job...
haha....tuesday also...same as the day i doing my 1st UTAR presentation..
hmm...the company is Yokogawa @ Puchong...
Today is the 2nd time i go2 Puchong since my secondary school..
As i don't hv a car...the most annoying part 4me is the transportation !!
haiz...i need use google maps to find the location..all need DIY !!
Finally i decide using RAPID KL - U69 from pasar seni to there...
...then take a taxi there...
Likewise..i also bring bck all the regarding lecture notes from hometown...
haha....yesterday i juz started my revision...
But today morning is raining....made my so nervous..luckily now ady stop...
well.. hopefully afternoon will be a better weather...
and gOOd luck 2myself too...


Yokogawa, see u later~

2 comments:

  1. ya, goin 2 puchong without drivin a car is really inconvenient, even public transport oso troublesome. i often go there cuz my grandma lives there...
    if u really get dis job, how r u goin 2 work?
    anyway, wish u best of luck! GAMBATEH ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..if really get it..then mz use car la..
    i think tis is the most convenient way..

    ReplyDelete

Check Summons

Check Summons
Check Summons for PDRM Traffic