Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册
Voter Verifications || Semak Daftar Pemilih || 检查选民册

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's the TIME to work harder...

yes!!
Finally,i get i FYP title ady..Door security sys using barcode scanner!
Actually tis monday i juz noticed tat project lists have came out...through the emai sent by courser repl!! Haha,when i checked my email, it's ady mid night ady... but nvm lah.. atleast i got it the lists finally!! When i checked the lists, i found these title is quite difficult 4me 2do... by the way,i also need to be an early bird 2get my favourite FYP's title.... On tuesday, while i am still selecting the title, i heard my friend tat some students have been submitted the form and choosen the title ady... i was still blur leh.. coz i didn't get the form also !! How can be tat?Not fair at all.. Finally i heard tat some students have been given small guildline on monday during the DSP lecture class(elective subject)... While i didn't study DSP tis semester, how can i get the form? tuesday i also no class..Today i only get the form,then on the spot,i rush to the office and find the supervisor.. after i found 2 lecturer,i found my 10 favourite topic,4 topics has been choosen by students...Finally,i go discuss with my supervisor and he accepted i modified the topics...Yes!! Really thanks the supervisor lah..for allowing me to modify the title as i want !
yeah...It's the TIME to work harder for my FYP...and final year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check Summons

Check Summons
Check Summons for PDRM Traffic